Monday, June 13, 2016

Super Model Niamh

My eldest grand daughter, Niamh, has aspirations to become a model. She is blonde, tall, slim and gorgeous - and only 15 years old.  But she does turn heads. Earlier this year she appeared in the March issue of Dolly and a proud grandmother showed her off to friends. Just recently she did another photo shoot for a new Sydney designer and while I am not fond of the clothes, Niamh did look a treat.

 From this






To this








Can't say I like the eye decoration!!



Will she make it?  Maybe. She is keen enough, but she has 3 years of school to finish and then the world is her oyster.

Liz Needle


2 comments:

  1. She is indeed very beautiful Liz and I like the jumper in the B & W shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I truly think her modeling expertise will take her a long way in the business. Oh, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with the ensembles.

    ReplyDelete