Friday, September 18, 2015

Photo a Day 129 - Floral Friday Fotos

Spring is here ! -  I tyhink. We have had a few beautiful Spring days in among the cold miserable Winter weather that seems to have gone on forever.  Now the Spring blossoms are beginning to make a show.

I love the blossoms on this flowering crabapple.





The various Viburnums are just coming into flower. I think the Viburnum is one of my favourite Spring flowering shrubs/trees


The bee seems to like this one too.




And great excitement, the new Magnolia has flowered for the first time. This one is very different from the others in shape and colour.






Liz Needle   -  linking with "Floral Friday Fotos" and "Today's Flowers".




7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your spring as I enjoy my fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do enjoy all that spring has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly spring like flowers Liz. Gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blossoms! I love the colour of your magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have captured some wondrous beauty! These are some of my favorite flowers to shoot.

    ReplyDelete