Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weekend Reflections

Haven't had a lot of time to look for photo opportunities this week, so I decided to have a quick look through a couple of folders on my computer and this is what I found.

I rather liked the patterns made by the sun reflecting on the bottom of the pool.


Then last week I was sitting at some stop lights waiting for ther green light when I happened to glance up at the shop across the road. Luckily my camera was on hand so I took a quick snap and then drove off - with a bit of honking from the car behind.


Next week I'll be relaxing  by the pool in Bali with a long cold drink in hand. I promise to look out for Bali reflections.

Liz Needle

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're not teasing us (but who would make up such at thing?) that Bali will be reflected here next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is not easy to always have the time to take pictures for the contest... And sometime the weather doesn't help much : a grey light is not fantastic to catch great reflection...

    I like your pool reflection : the pattern is very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete