Friday, March 29, 2013

Skywatch Friday

Very excited. I'm off to Bali on Sunday. Hopefully next time I post I'll be able to bring you some bali skies.

These photos were taken on a school trip to the Flinders Ranges - to the little aboriginal community I mentioned last week.


This one taken on the road. I loved the spiral effect of the clouds.

We gave each group of kids a digital camera and let them snap away. The first two shots were taken by a couple of the kids. They got a bit much foregraound and not enough sky, but hey, the skies are very pretty.

Sunrise

Sunset
The last shot was taken by me at sunrise. A bit fuzzy, but I wanted those pink peaks.


Liz Needle

3 comments:

  1. they're all beautiful! :) have a wonderful trip to bali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Flinders Ranges and that first shot really brings them home to me. It also is a very good composition and gives a good 'feel' for landscape.
    Aren't sunrises in the Flinders just tops?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skies, and your Bali photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete