Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Scatterdays - Autumn

It is some time since I have been involved in the Scatterdays - photo challenge , but now I am back to blogging, I will get my camera out and get on with it. This month the theme is Autumn and as I live in the Adelaide Hills, there are a lot of photo opportunities - without even leaving my own garden.

Here is a selection of photos taken in and from my garden. Enjoy!!




I love the colours in the Medlar tree. This year I plan to make jelly with the fruit.


My Nyssa sylvatica - Tupelo tree. Glorious rich colours

Pistacia chinensis - another brilliant tree - can you tell I love autumn colours?


Part of the garden showing off for autumn

Looking down the drive at a Viburnum opulus 'Sterile' - Guelder Rose


The next door vineyards are losing their leaves now and are just past their best.


Autumn is my favourite month in the garden.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment